The privacy of the users of this site is important to us.
Users are free to browse this site and we will not automatically capture any specific personal information about you (e.g. your name, your phone number or email ID), that may allow us to identify you individually.
We gather certain information about site visitors, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain name, browser type, operating system, the date and time of the visit, pages visited, referring URLs etc. We make no attempt to link these with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
If we require you to provide personal information by creating a user account, you will be informed about the particular purposes for which the information is being gathered and adequate security measures will be taken to protect your personal information. There are some optional uses of the site that require creating a user account. They include downloading source code from projects, contributing source code to projects, creating new projects, commenting on forums, code snippets, datasets; giving feedback and suggesting datasets, collaborating with other users on projects etc. If you choose to use these options, you need to login with your user account.
We do not sell or share any personally identifiable information disclosed on this site to any third party (public or private), unless and until it is required by law. Any information provide by you will be protected from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Code of Conduct
User accounts can created only by humans. Accounts created by bots, crawlers or automated programs are disallowed.
- If you are creating an account, you must provide your name, a valid email address, and other required information in order to complete the signup process.
- You are solely responsible for the security of your account and password. We will not be liable for any loss/damage arising from your failure to comply with your account security.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs from your account. Please handle your account with care.
- You must not upload, post, or send unsolicited email, SMS, or "spam" messages to other users of this site. Any kind of verbal, physical, written or other kinds of abuse of other users will cause your account to be immediately terminated.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any malicious code. Also you must not make any attempt to bring the site down by unlawful activities like DDOS attacks, hacking, cross scripting attacks etc.